Friday, May 31, 2013

Final Thoughts


One memorable experience from this semester was having to choose our own pictures to show at the art show at Clayton’s. When we have most of a years body of work to choose from, picking two is very difficult. This process helped me look critically at my work and better appreciate the decisions that professional artists have to make before they show their work. I doubt an artist ever shows all of their best work.

Another highlight of the semester was working in photoshop. While I had already learned the basics I still enjoyed using what I knew to make affective images. I am happy with how my free-choice photoshop project came out. I was trying to do something similar to the first surrealist collage and I liked having that opportunity to try again and be more successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment